Casting Crowns spring concert!

Life 96 is pleased to announce the return of Casting Crowns this spring with “The Very Next Thing” tour!

Join us on Tuesday evening, April 11, 7:00 pm at the Denny Sanford Premier Center for an evening of incredible worship with Casting Crowns, Danny Gokey, and Unspoken.

Tickets will go on sale Friday, December 16th at 10:00 am.

Get tickets HERE.

An evening you simply won’t want to miss–for the first time in the Premier Center, Casting Crowns with “The Very Next Thing” tour!

Danny Gokey 2unspoken

8 Responses to "Casting Crowns spring concert!"

• Deb says:

Yah!! So excited and happy you brought them back!! Also the guests they have with them..awesome!! Thank you!!! Hope I get some good seats, our family is very excited!

1. lbanik says:

We are too Deb!! It will be an awesome evening in April, with less snow ;) and warmer temps! LOL
      Stop by our table and say “HI” at the concert!!
      Make sure we have your email or to check the Life 96.5 FB page on Wednesday!!
      Merry Christmas!
      Lauren

• Sue Thompson says:

Any presage for donors?

1. lbanik says:

Be watching Wednesday morning for an email Sue ;)
      Merry Christmas!
      Lauren

• Glenn says:

I am wondering the same thing as Sue. I love CASTING CROWNS music. I am the one who donated kettle korn at the summer bash this last summer. hoping to do donate again this next summer. Enjoy listening to the station. Glenn

1. lbanik says:

Hi Glenn!! Good to hear from you :) Thank you again for donating all the yummy kettle corn this summer…YUM!! And what a blessing that was for not only us, but everyone who attended! Like I mentioned to Sue, be watching for an email from us at 10a this morning!! Or check on our FB page ;)
      Blessings and Merry Christmas to you!!
      Lauren

• Amy Kline says:

I was so excited to hear they ar coming, they are one of my families favorite groups. My grandchildren know the words to most of their songs. I was going to take them and my mom for my 50th birthday, sadly the tickets are to expensive right now. Praying the concert is amazing and lives are touched.

• Debbie says:

Oh my gosh. On my birthday! Definitely going!!!