There are so many fun things to do during the holidays! Those listed below are all free and open to the public.
- Winter Wonderland: A favorite holiday tradition for both locals and guests at Falls Park in Sioux Falls. Hundreds of thousands of lights are strung everywhere you look and synced with holiday music. Pile in the car, bring some hot chocolate, and prepare for a truly dazzling experience. Catch it until Jan. 10.
- Christmas at the Capitol beginning November 24
- Parade of Lights November 26, 7:30 pm
- The Christmas Tree Lighting November 28, 6:00 pm
- 605 Made Holiday Market
- Holiday Lights & Lanes in Sioux Falls